- Nominate five other blogs in your post ( All must have less than 250 subscribers)
- Post five random facts about yourself.
- Answer the five questions that the “tagger” has asked you, and then list your own five questions to ask others.
- Let your five friends know you have tagged them by commenting on there blog/tweeting them.
- I gave birth to both my children in my Sitting Room
- I was London Schools high jump champion 3 years in a row
- I’ve suffered from insomnia for 7 years and apart from when I occasionally take a sleeping pill I never get more than 3-4 hours a night
- I was in the Olympic Stadium for Super Saturday and saw 3 GB gold medals in 40 minutes
- I spend 2 hours every week helping at my sons school
I was asked to answer the following:
Is there a moment in your life which was utterly life changing?
Oooo this is a hard one. I don’t want to say meeting my husband or having my kids because although they were obviously life defining moments I want to think outside the box ….. I think maybe it was watching my Mother-In-Law battle and eventually die from breast cancer. She was the most phenomenal woman who was so brave and positive with an amazing outlook on life. She died 3 weeks before our eldest was born which is just devastating as she really would have been such a wonderful Granny. She died at home with all of us around her and she has left an enormous hole in our lives but she really does live on in our memories. I speak about her everyday with our children and my daughter’s love of everything girlie and pink definitely comes from her. I think she has made me realise that nothing in life should stop us being happy and enjoying what we’ve got when we’ve got it. Life is just too short….
What was the first single you ever bought?
Carless Whisper – Wham
Why did you start to blog?
I’m an insomniac who has a lot of spare time at night so I started to blog and make my crafts to keep myself sane.
Would you rather be happy and poor or sad but rich?
No question – happy and poor
What is your favourite film and what do you think that says about you?
- If you had 24 hours to live and money was no object what would you do?
- If you could change one thing that you’ve done in your life what would you change?
- What has been your favourite holiday and why?
- What would your choice of last meal be?
- What would your dream day with your kids be?